2. Have your Apple ID password ready. For repair, you'll need your Apple ID password to erase your device and turn off Find My iPhone and remove from iCloud. * Instructions here
3. Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
4. Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
5. Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
6. If you haven't already, call to check whether you need an appointment before you go to a service location.
Note: Your Device will be wiped for service
Copyright © 2021 L2Technologies - All Rights Reserved.